Unlock the Combination to Better Thinking With My Thinking Styles™
May 23, 2012 at 3:00 PM Eastern
HCI and Pearson TalentLens have joined forces to give you an exciting development opportunity, free of charge!
We all use a variety of thinking styles in our daily lives, but we tend to favor some but rarely use others—and that hurts our ability to make good decisions. My Thinking Styles™ from Pearson TalentLens helps you find the right balance, so you can make the best choices, in life and at work.
The Seven Powerful Thinking Styles:
- Truth Seeking
Knowing your preferred style will help you approach problems and decisions with the right mindset so you can be more successful.
Between now and May 23rd, we’re giving HCI users access to a complimentary administration of My Thinking Styles and a personalized Development Report. Then on May 23rd at 3:00 EST, Dr. Judy Chartrand will give a brief overview of the seven styles and she’ll help you interpret your results. Your report will unlock a unique combination that will help you be more successful with your decisions, relationships, projects, and every aspect of your life – so don’t miss out!
To take My Thinking Styles and receive your report, complete these steps:
1. Go to: https://tara.vitapowered.com/MTS/HCI
2. Fill out registration information: First Name, Last Name, Email, Login ID and Password
You’ll receive two emails:
* Test Registration – Information on what to do if they lose your connection
* Account Registration – Account registration information (login info and link to view your report)
3. Fill out demographics section and complete the My Thinking Styles Assessment.
4. Once you’ve completed taking the assessment go to https://tara.vitapowered.com/MTS, then enter your login information (if you don’t remember your login information check your email account for the account registration email).
5. Once logged on, select the Results menu to view your report.
* Please print out your report and bring it to the HCI Webcast session on May 23rd.
* My Thinking Styles takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
* Supported browsers include: IE7> and Firefox 3>
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, May 23 2012 3:00pm EDT
Thursday, May 24 2012 7:00pm EDT
Thursday, May 24 2012 11:00pm EDT
Friday, May 25 2012 3:00am EDT
Friday, May 25 2012 7:00am EDT
Friday, May 25 2012 11:00am EDT
Judy Chartrand helps people develop their careers and their lives through better critical thinking. As a consulting Chief Scientist with Pearson she works extensively with corporate clients, helping them develop employee competencies and leadership skills. A recognized thought leader, she has spoken at over 50 national and international conferences and written over 40 articles and two books. She received an Early Career Award from the American Psychological Association for her work in the career development field. Judy received her Ph.D. in Psychology from the University of Minnesota.
Consultant Chief Scientist